It came from here:
Katerina describes her blog this way:
"Greek blog, about all the small pleasures in life.. and the greatest of all; Food!
Go over there and take a look at this quirky blog where you'll find loads of lovely recipes among other interesting things.
The rules apparently say that I have to reveal seven facts about me.
So here goes:
1. My real name is Veronika but I call myself Vreni, which is very Swiss by the way!
2. I am an only child; my husband insists that's why I'm so spoiled ;)
3. I have two children; one girl and one boy. That was clever of me, right?
4. When I was younger I hated handiwork. As a matter of fact, I was absolutely useless at it!
5. My husband and I have lived in eight different countries on three continents since we got
married nearly 30 years ago!
6. I don't drink alcohol (don't like it) but I'm definitely addicted to coffee
7. I have a terrible sweet tooth!
And now I have the pleasure to pass this award on to:
Hilde of Quilts and Boxes who loves to make boxes, like I do,
Jess of Scrappy n'Happy who has been very kind since I first started blogging,
Shirely of Stitcherydo who makes the most beautiful hexagons,
Sofie of SewSofie who loves making dresses for her cute little girls, and
Lynda of Lynda's Quilts, who makes quilts, not only for all of her family, but apparenatly for her whole neighbourhood as well.
Please go and take a look, I promise you won't regret it.
Thanks again Katerina for choosing me! It has been fun!