Have you seen the challenge Quokka Quilts has organized in conjunction with the Fat Quarter Shop? After seeing the fabulous bundles other bloggers came up with I just had to give it a try myself. Not as easy as one would think. With the hundreds and hundreds of available fabrics there are literary thousands of combinations possible. Funny enough, the two fabric I started with didn't make in the end. I decided to only use up to two fabrics from the same fabric line (except for the solids). The combination I came up with very much reflects the colour mood I'm currently in.
1. Happy Mochi Yum Yum Blueberry India
2. Happy Mochi Yum Yum Blueberry Fiji
3. Dazzle Sky Blue Flowers
4. Ruby Cotton Aqua Sundae
5. Folk Heart Red Floral Lattice
6. Modernology Rose Mod Vines
7. Modernology Sachet Impressions
8. Dazzle Sky Blue Circles
9. Pear Tree Bright Blue Partridge
10. Taza Yellow Ribbon Damask
11. Taza Yellow Lisa
12. Sorbet Watermelon Tiny Flowers
13. Bella Solids Hay Yardage
14. Bella Solids Ruby Ice Yardage
15. Bella Solids Christmas RedGo and take a look and give it a go. It really is a lot of fun!