1. Finish hand quilting Big Bloom Quilt: tick
I think this must be my very first quilt which is made entirely by hand; hand pieced and hand quilted. It feels very soft and I'm going to give it to my mum for Christmas. I hope she'll like it.
2. Finish Winter Quilt: tick
3. Make eight blocks for my Camelot quilt: tick
and the first eight blocks together.
4. Make a few Christmas presents: tick, tick and tick!
5. Machine quilt one quilt top; sorry, that didn't happen.
Well, all in all I'm quite pleased that I was able to do most of the tasks I set myself. The list has definitely helped to keep me on track.
I leave you with a picture of a little Christmas decoration I've made. I've seen something similar on Pinterest and tried to copy it. The stick is actually a long piece of cinnamon.
I hope you are enjoying the season!