A baby quilt for a friend who is expecting a little boy soon. I made it with a layer cake of "Lil'Rascals" by Chloe's Closet from Moda. I'm thinking of making a small bunting with the leftovers for the baby's room.
I also tried out my new Dresden Plate template. I don't know why, but instead of 20 segments, as indicated in the instructions, I needed 22 to make a plate. Probably to do with my seam allowance; I clearly need more practice with this.
I've also started to make things for a Christmas bazaar, my quilt group is planning to attend later in the year. So far I've made these two table runner, a few place mats, some coasters as well as some boxes.
I'll be back soon, hopefully with some finished projects to show. Have a wonderful weekend.